recruitment.firs.gov.ng – FIRS Recruitment 2018 – The 2018 FIRS recruitment job portal is now open!! You can now register, login and apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service FIRS recruitment 2018 (https://recruitment.firs.gov.ng).
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) as part of its consolidation strategies, wish to recruit the services of early starters with integrity, drive and desire to win professionally, to strengthen its workforce.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates in this FIRS recruitment 2018 exercise to fill the vacant job positions below:
- Officer II Tax
- Officer I Tax
- Assistant Manager Tax
There are many thing you need to understand about FIRS before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, Federal Inland Revenue Service 2018 recruitment application form is free.
Other Related Jobs
NEPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Out | Register Here
British High Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise and How to Apply Online
Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancy
FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal | See When It Will Begin and How to Apply
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill Federal Inland Revenue Service application form 2018. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
Here you will know all the requirements for the Federal Inland Revenue Service 2018 recruitment and other information you needed to have before you apply online for Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2018 exercise. Below are all Federal Inland Revenue Service application requirements below:
FIRS RECRUITMENT 2018 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Federal Inland Revenue Service website and apply for the positions online.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2018 form. If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other Federal Inland Revenue Service job requirement, kindly follow the steps below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
FIRS Recruitment 2018 Application Closing Date: You have to kindly note that, The 2018 FIRS Recruitment Closing Date Has Not Been Specified as of the time we published this recruitment form guide.
Note: The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2018 is free.
Federal Inland Revenue Service will not ask you to pay before you can register online. The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2018 form is not yet online.
Below are some recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruiting for 2018?
- Federal Inland Revenue Service 2018 Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- Federal Inland Revenue Service 2018 Recruitment Deadline
- How to apply for FIRS Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Has Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018 Started ?
- FFIRS Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
If you need us to help you with more updated information about Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment 2018, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.