SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Intern – M / F
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 3 months – renewable
- SPIE Nigeria Limited is looking for an Intern to join the Recruitment Departement.
- As an intern within the SPIE Recruitment team, you will be directly involved in all recruitment activities of our department: manage candidates and their experience while applying at SPIE, manage tests sessions with our candidates, recollection of test results.
- You will also support on and help organize ur new HR development projects, meet exciting people and get to know SPIE Nigeria Limited from the inside out.
- Mandatory: You are studying a B.Sc, OND or HND.
- You have a passion for people and are curious to learn more about recruitment and business, you’re studying a B.SC, OND or HND with social / psychology / HR or Engineering orientation.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You are solution oriented and keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re fluent in English & you can express yourself also in French
- You’re available for a 12-15 weeks internship during the first or second semester of your academic year
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promote diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities.