Fadac Resources – Our client, a fast growing pharmaceutical company into importation and distribution of Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements which is believed these category of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
Other Related Jobs
Bell Oil and Gas Recruitment 2018 For Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
2018 ECOWAS Recruitment See Positions and How to Apply Online
Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 See Positions and How to Apply Online
DoviLearn 2018/2019 Free Online Short Courses | Enroll Now
Due to expansion they are in need of the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Executive
Locations: Delta, Edo, Anambra and Enugu
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is required
- More than 3 years’ experience in a MARKETING role that required contact with customers
- Masters in marketing is a plus
- Prior experience in sales of pharmaceutical products is a plus
- Progressive years in Marketing/Sales role is a huge plus
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- Basic IT skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.
Note: Candidates that stay in the required states (Delta – Edo, Anambra And Enugu) should indicate when filling the application Form.