Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, Ado Ekiti – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Registrar (CONMESS 3)
Slot: 10 Openings
Areas of Specialization
- Obstetrics& Gynecology
- Family Medicine
- Community Medicine
- MBBS / MBChE / BDSc
- Evidence of registration with MDCN / current practicing license
- NYSC Discharge Certificated / Certificate of Exception
- Evidence of Primary Fellowship Examination from either National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or West African College of Physician & Surgeons (WACP or WACS) in the respective specialties or its equivalents.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain an Application Form from the Registry Unit of the Department of Establishments & Training, Directorate of Administration, Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State.
Application Forms should be accompanied with:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- Photocopies of all relevant credentials, including NYSC discharge certificate or certificate of exemption (where applicable); and
- Letters from at least three (3) referees.
Completed Application Forms should be addressed and delivered by hand or posted to:
Director of Administration,
Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B 5355 Ado Ekiti,
Note: All applications, including relevant credentials, should be enclosed in a brown envelope with the position applied for indicated at the top right corner of the envelope.