Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking
Industry: Financial Services
Reporting Line: Group Head – Commercial Banking
Purpose of the Job
- The Commercial Banking Relationship Manager’s key role is to grow revenues from existing customer portfolio and targeted acquisitions of new clients.
- He / She will also increase the Bank’s share of the commercial banking market, deposit mobilization and asset creation.
- He / She will be responsible for managing the overall activities of the unit to achieve set goals and objectives and possess excellent customer relationship management.
- Relationship acquisition and management: identify viable business opportunities with existing customers and increase market share
- Structure and obtain credit approvals, negotiate terms, and effectively document credit agreements
- Develop and coordinate business marketing strategies for the team with focus on business development / acquisition
- Responsible for his / her team, provides support and coaching to team members
- Strong credit appraisal, risk asset creation and management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant professional certification(s)
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8+ years experience in managing commercial banking relationships
- Experience in Marketing / Relationship Management, Credit and Financial analysis skills will be an added advantage
Competencies / Skills:
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Relationship management skills
- Knowledge of target market and industry
- Marketing skills
- Presentation skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Credit analysis and structuring skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communication and business writing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good standing and assertiveness, with excellent teamwork attitude
- Excellent planning, prioritization and credit skills
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online