Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a reputable firm in the Telecommunications industry is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Report and Data Analyst (Team Lead)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversees the activities of the Report/Data analysts and ensures the efficient execution of their duties and ensure set KPI’s are achieved
- Oversees and conducts the conversion of data into insights that will lead to informed business decisions
- Liase with stakeholders and the Project team to get Reports and Analysis requirements
- Develops clear and well-structured analytical plans and analyzes large data-sets
- Identifies, communicates, and endeavors to resolve data gaps that impact the fulfillment of the business’s functional requirements
- Develops logical and conceptual data flows that are in support of project requirements and guides various business departments in appropriate and effective use of data.
- Ensure OWS data get align with quality data teams on daily basis
- Highlight the gap in the network, break down to regional state territory and site level
- Timely follow up with the issue related to quality as well as tools
- Timely delivery for all report (Governance meeting slide, CTO meeting report, COO report, ADHOC report……).
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Engineering
- Certifications in Data Science related field
- Basic understanding of telecom technology
- Able to understand customers’ business, Analyze customer needs / requirements, challenges and expectations.
- Excellent relationship building, active listening and presentation skills.
- Good usage of Ms-Office Suite
- Knowledge of Telecomms
- Analytical skill and ability to highlight issues in time
- Big data analysis ability
- Team management skills and ability
- Proactive attitude.
- Quality Check and Report effectiveness
- Report Automation and Optimization.
- At least 4 years experience in Telecommunications company would be preferable.
- Be familiar with Telecom policies and regulations for the ICT Industry (Wireless, Wireline, IP, RAN, Data center, Cloud, Managed services).
- Strategic thinker and able to adapt new technologies
- Mature and positive attitudes; strong sense of quality; able to work well in a fast-paced, multi-culture dynamic environment.
- Excellent written, oral and listening skills in English Language
- Be able to accept high pressure
- Presentation skills;
- Communication skill and Team working;
- Office skills in advanced level (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
N400,000 – N700,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.