The University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) belongs to the second generation of Teaching Hospitals which were established by law on the 2nd May 1980. It took off in July1980 and started operation using as its temporary site, the then General Hospital and Maternity Hospital Ilorin which were owned by the Kwara State Government.The permanent site of the hospital was declared opened by His Excellency, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,Chief Olusegun Obasanjo in May 2007 while complete movement took place in April 2010.
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates for the underlisted position:
Job Title: Resident Doctor
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
We need Resident Doctors in the following Departments and subfield:
- Behavioural Science
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine:
- Sub- Specialty: Neurology/Cardiology/Pulmonology/Nephrology
- Sub- Specialty: General/Neuro/Paediartics Surgery/ Urology/Plastic Surgery
- Chemical Pathology
- Epidemiology & Community Health
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MBBS; NYSC Discharge OR Exemption Certificate
- Current registration/ Practicing license with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Experience from a Tertiary Institution and post NYSC will be an added advantage
- Referee’s reports with at least one from candidate’s former medical Teachers
- Possession of primary certificates in the appropriate specialty.
Salary and Other Conditions of Service
- As obtained in other Teaching Hospitals in the Federation.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Click here for more information
- The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) or the links above, pay five thousand naira (N5,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment. For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact email@example.com
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online Residency FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The residency application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the appropriate position you wish to apply for in the drop down menu.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- Note: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.