Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Accounts Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Transaction postings of revenue related transactions, ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness in transaction postings & reporting.
- Perform timely reconciliations ensuring that all ticket sales from all ticketing locations are properly accounted for in the applicable bank accounts.
- Providing strong support to the Line Manager as to achieve the overall goal of the company.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- BSc or HND in Accounting
- 3-5 years working experience in accounting roles
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (ERP)
- Excellent communication and people skills ,team worker
- Knowledge of the airline industry is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail