The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: RGM Manager
Ref No: R-45473
Job Type: Full time
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Design game-changing Channel Strategies and guidelines for the Operational Unit that are deeply rooted in shopper and channel insights, to drive significant basket/purchase Incidence increase by connecting seamlessly with relevant occasions in each channel and ultimately drive sustainable and accelerated growth for the System (Net Sales Revenues & Margin expansion)
- Integrate Category and Revenue Growth Manager /Segmentation strategies with digital/outlet-level data on execution & performance to create channel/ customer (respecting channel roles).
- Similarly, connect with Market Assets to incorporate equipment recommendations..
- Derive segmented execution plans and rules based on robust business cases, grounded in solid expectations of distribution, velocity and required support for successful execution (e.g. equipment requirements, salesforce training, etc.)
- Optimize our System execution across channels (pre-store and in-store) in close collaboration with the Franchise Units and Bottlers based on superior understanding of execution levers and how to optimize desired outcomes (availability, number and type of adjacencies, rate of sale, strike rate, equipment placement).
- Advance our long-term occasions development ensuring relevant innovation with edge; inclusive of equipment strategies with edge and scale, leveraging Commercial Beverages Category Vision as well as commercial execution .
- Define key execution and performance metrics for tracking and opportunity identification at scale, to understand optimization potential for our channel/ customer and turn into specific action by initiating the right interventions to accelerate growth highlighting them with General Manager’s and bottlers in a solution-oriented way with the objective to elevate our system capability
Related Work Experience:
- 8-10 years of leadership experience in Revenue Growth Manager or Commercial planning and execution with strong skills in Commercial and Channel Strategy, Revenue Growth Manager, Segmentation, Value to Market, Innovation and Portfolio strategy
- Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience
- Commercial Planning & Execution
- Channel & Shopper Marketing
- Revenue Growth Manager incl. Segmentation & Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel.
- Category Management
- Advanced Analytics
What We Can Do for You
- You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared Future, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming Adaptable
- We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2021.