SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rigger – M / F
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Contract type: Fixed-term Contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Employee Status: Employee
- Ensure all maintenance and installation work is carried out effectively and safely.
- Support the team structure and work with the team to achieve set objectives in a timely manner.
- Ofshore experience is mandatory
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas
- Experience in shutdown project is mandatory
- Extensive experience working as a Rigger
- All Staff will be subject to pre-employment medicals determining their mental and physical competence to cope with occupational physical demands
- Minimum level of experience required:10 years or more
- Experience wise, you will need to be experienced as an Oil & Gas Rigger
- Offshore Certificates
- Confined space entry
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
Application Closing Date