In this article, you will get information on Rivers State 2018/2019 Recruitment and How to Apply, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. Stay focus and read through.
Rivers is a states Nigeria. According to 2006 census released data, the state has a population of 5,198,716, making it the sixth-most populous state in the country.
Rivers State 2018/2019 Recruitment Qualification
- Uneducated Jobs – (No Qualification Needed)
- Undergraduate Jobs (FSLC and SSCE)
- Graduate Jobs (ND, HND, NCE, BSC, Masters and PHD)
Popular 2018 Jobs in Rivers State for FSLC Holders.
Popular 2018 Jobs in Rivers State for Undergraduate.
Popular 2018 Jobs in Rivers State for Graduates.
How to Apply.
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to apply
- Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
N/B: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
If you will need us to update you with Latest Jobs in Rivers State 2018. Kindly provide us your email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.