Have you been looking for Rivers State Government Recruitment 2019 available job vacancies or you want to know the starting date of 2019 Rivers State Government Recruitment? If yes, then read further to find out. Here you will see when Rivers State Recruitment 2019 available job vacancies.
See Also: Rivers State Neighborhood Safety Corps Recruitment 2019 Form Portal www.rivnesca.org.ng
Rivers State is one of the beneficiaries of the credit/grant and intends to apply part of the proceeds towards this consultancy service for the engagement of the following:
1.) Consultant (Business Continuity Plan)
2.) SIFMIS Finance Application Specialist (Consultant)
3.) Human Capital Management Application Specialist (Consultant)
4.) SIFMIS Material Management Application Specialist (Consultant)
I’ll like to encourage you to calm down and read this guide very well. You’ll learn the whole steps involved in submitting online recruitment form at Rivers State Government RECRUITMENT ONLINE Portal.
Please be careful of fraudsters. The Rivers State civil service commission does not recruit via any form of agents, contractors or consultants. All information regarding Rivers State civil service commision recruitment can be found on the Rivers State Government website.
Rivers State recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Requirements
- Applicants must have an O’Level (WAEC or NECO) B.Sc. or B.A. or B.Pharm or HND Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
2019 Rivers State Government recruitment of 10,000 SIFMIS Application Form Procedure?
- Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via the Application Portal.
- Multiple all applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- To apply you need to register your account at Rivers State Government recruitment 2018 portal.
Method of Application
Expressions of Interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by email):
Rivers State Employment and Expenditure for Results Project,
Attn: The Project Coordinator,
State Project Coordinating Unit (SPCU),
10 Odi Street, Old GRA,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Tel: +234 (0) 8110573431
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2019.
Note: Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours (10.00 am to 16.00 pm Monday through Friday).
The Shortlisting Criteria Are
- Evidence showing the fields of specialty of the firm (consultant’s profile/brochures)
- Evidence showing that the firm is a legal entity (certificate of registration),
- Experience of working in a similar geographical region
- Evidence of registration with relevant authorities and professional bodies.
- Evidence showing the technical and managerial capabilities of the firm in the field of assignment
- Description of similar assignments,
- Availability of appropriate skills among staff, and availability of essential technology etc.).
Please note that Rivers State Government 2019 recruitment form is out. This publication is for you to know the things needed for SIFMIS jobs. Applicants are advised not to pay anyone money for employment purposes.
If you want latest news update about 2019 Rivers State Government recruitment, kindly comment below now.