Are you looking for the application closing date for Rivers State Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal, did you want to apply on the ongoing Rivers state Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018 exercise? do you want to know the Rivers State 10,000 teachers recruitment will start and also the closing date for Rivers State teachers Recruitment 2018, then you are at the right place.
See Also: Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 See Positions and How to Apply Online
You will find out the closing date for Rivers State Ministry of Education Recruitment 2018 in this publication as you read through.
All Rivers State teachers recruitment applicants should take note that the closing date and deadline of the Rivers State Ministry of Education has been officially announced.
You are advised to go to the 2018 Rivers State Ministry of Education Recruitment registration portal/website @ www.rivjobs.ng to begin your application.
Note the Rivers State Ministry of Education teachers recruitment 2018 application portal was opened on Sunday, 12th August, 2018 for all indigins of Rivers State, of age 18 – 45 years to apply.
Closing Date for Rivers State Ministry of Education teachers recruitment 2018 Exercise
The official closing date for the for Rivers State Ministry of Education teachers recruitment 2018 is slated below:
The Closing Date for Rivers State Ministry of Education recruitment 2018 will be about 6 – 7 weeks of publication. Depending on the number of applications received, the Rivers State Ministry of Education teachers recruitment 2018 officials might extend the registration date.
If you have not yet applied what are you waiting for hurry now to begin your application, but first see the requirements below
General requirements (for safety corps):
- Interested applicant must not be below 18yrs or above 30yrs.
- Applicants must have a minimum of WAEC or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language.
Special requirements (for headquarters staff only):
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria and resident in Rivers State.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a recognized Medical Practitioner from any of the Government Health Institutions.
- Interested candidates must not have previous criminal record.
- Applicant must present two verifiable references – one of whom must either be a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a top Government functionary.
- For agency staff, applicant must not be more than 30yrs of age.
- Not more than 5yrs post NYSC experience.
How to apply for Rivers State Ministry of Education teachers recruitment 2018
To apply click www.rivnesca.org.ng/career.php