Are you looking for Rivers State Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019 application form? Would you mind if we guide you on how to register for Rivers State Skill Acquisition Program? If yes, then read on now.
Rivers State Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019 registration is what we are actually going to be discussing on this page.
There are many thing you need to understand about Rivers State Skill Acquisition 2019 Training Programme before you can enroll online. In case you’ve not known before, Rivers State Skill Acquisition Program application form is free.
Skills You can Learn in Rivers State Skill Acquisition Programme 2019
The Rivers state skills acquisition programme 2019 features the following skills for interested rivers state youths to learn;
- Ankara Craft Work
- Make-Up Art
- Fashion Design
- Shoe Making
- Bead / Hat Making
- Tile Work
- Cain Making
- Cassava Flour / Plantain Flour
- Hair Dressing
- Video / Photography
- Agro (Fishery, Feed Processing, Snail Farming & Tilapia Fish Farming)
Now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill Rivers State Skill Acquisition 2019/2020 Program application registration form.
Rivers State Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019 Application Requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the requirements for Rivers State Skill Acquisition 2019 Program, things you need to have before applying for Rivers State Skill Acquisition 2019 Program. See all Rivers State application requirements below:
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the NIC website via www.riversyouthministry.rv.gov.ng/data-form.php and apply.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Rivers State Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019. If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other Rivers State Skills Acquisition Program criteria, kindly read the guide below:
- Applicant Must be an indigene of Rivers State
- You must have a valid means of identification (National ID, Voters Card, International Passport, Drivers License, or any other valid ID)
- Have the desire to learn your chosen skill.
- Applicants must be of good character.
How to Apply For Rivers State Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019 Online
Kindly note that the Rivers State Skill Acquisition Training Programme 2019 registration will be done via Rivers State Skill Acquisition official website. You can visit the rivers state ministry of youth website on http://riversyouthministry.rv.gov.ng and click on registration to fill the online application form.
Rivers State Skills Acquisition 2019 Program Application Closing Date: You have to kindly note that, The Rivers State Skill Acquisition 2019 Program Closing Date Has Not Been Specified at the moment. Thank you for reading this article, for more detail use the comment section box below.