Here is full details on how to fill Road Safety Recruitment 2018 Application Form and How to Apply for FRSC 2018 Recruitment – This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the 2018 Road Safety Recruitment , and wish to know if the 2018 FRSC Recruitment Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Federal Road Safety 2018 Recruitment.
See Also: FRSC Recruitment Portal 2018 – See How to Apply Here
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2018 Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the FRSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is FRSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 Road Safety Recruitment start?
- I need Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018 updates?
Note that the Road Safety Recruitment 2018 Application Form is now out online and the application form is free, you are not to pay money before you can obtain FRSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
Road Safety Recruitment 2018 Requirements
Applicants applying for the Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018 must possess any of the following
1. Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
2. Computer literacy will be an added advantage
3. Applicants must not be above 35 years old
4. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
5. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018 Exercise
To apply simply visit their official website at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng or www.frsc.gov.ng to apply online
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Applicant who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified.
2. Online application is free.
If you want us to help you with more information regards to Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018 exercise kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.topgist.com.ng.