Roche Diagnostics Recruitment 2018 – At Roche over 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Read Also: SABMiller Recruitment 2018/2019 Application and How to Apply Online
Roche are now recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Specialist
- Roche Diagnostics in Nigeria is seeking an Application Specialist to provide application specialist technical and scientific expertise in the promotion, marketing, sales, training and operational (trouble shooting) support to the Roche Diagnostics market customers within the Sub-Sahara Africa region.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Providing timeous, reliable and effective application specialist technical and scientific product troubleshooting support and assistance to customers in line with SLA requirements, within scope of authority and within budgetary guidelines.
- Escalating complex application challenges to relevant personnel in accordance with procedures for swift resolution.
- Maintaining high level of customer engagement throughout on site visits with regular updates, feedback and on-the-job training to customers.
- Providing technical and scientific application insights to customers to market Roche and its products and services in order to contribute to business development/ sales targets for assigned products.
- Planning & facilitating customer presentations, training and materials on laboratory applications (beginners and advanced) for potential new and existing customers to develop their skills & capabilities.
- Providing timeous market research feedback to marketing and sales teams in accordance with business requirements.
- Providing relevant business areas with technical or scientific application advice & support on relevant project & business activities.
- Inputting and/or completing relevant information and administration on required report management systems.
- Completing relevant administration within set timelines to effect T & E cost centre activities.
- Adhering to instrument manufacturing and operations standards, relevant SOPs and best practice guidelines relating to all application requirements, product bulletins and any new AS or quality SOPs.
Roche Diagnostics Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Who you are:
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Applicant for Roche Diagnostics Recruitment 2018 Must have A Medical sciences qualification or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in laboratory practices in Chemistry/Immunology, Hematology, Coagulation or Serology.
- Applicant for Roche Diagnostics Recruitment 2018 Must provide A valid passport and a willingness to travel extensively is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date