Deep Blue Energy Services Limited is an oil and gas resource and solution management company. Our mission is to help our clients have a seamless and stress free avenue in doing business within their region of operation using the highest level of ethical and professional standard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rotating Equipment Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities
- He shall manage, plan, supervise and support day-to-day rotating equipment activities I.e. ensuring the safety of all team personnel and structured delivery of the work scope and processes. Ensuring all applicable site/Project safety procedures are fully and properly implemented.
- He shall manage the mechanical systems administrator and provide daily rotating equipment and mechanical systems support to the plant to keep the plant system operational.
- He shall use sound engineering practices, plant standards and specifications, ensuring that documentation for the mechanical systems are maintained properly.
- He shall develop and use computer-assisted engineering and design software to perform engineering tasks and develop documentation.
- He shall provide technical support, troubleshooting and assist in planning and coordinating work for maintenance department.
- He shall be responsible for tackling availability and determining the overall reliability of the equipment throughout the plant (pumps, compressors, blowers, submerged combustion vaporizers, gas turbine generators, diesels drivers etc.).
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in similar role.
- Fully conversant with project management systems with extensive knowledge of construction/completion/commissioning practices.
- Documented success in proactively improving processes and systems.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.