Are you looking for Sahara Group Careers 2019/2020 Job Creation Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2019 Sahara Group Careers? If yes, then continue reading. It is our concern to bring to your notice that Sahara Group Careers 2019 Application is currently ongoing. Right here is full guideline on how to apply for the Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Exercise.
Steps for Sahara Group Careers 2019/2020 job vacancies is here. You’ll see the easiest means of completing Sahara Group Careers Registration Form now. Application form is Free. No one will ever ask you to pay a dime. So you have nothing to worry about.
You’re to kindly note that Sahara Group registration 2019 is going to be for all Nigerians, not just that alone, you must have a valid ID card before you can apply.
So now that you know the most important thing about Sahara Group recruitment 2019 online registration, take your time to see the general requirements as well.
Sahara Group recruitment 2019 is ongoing for the positions listed below:
- BTG Operator (Boiler Turbine Generator)
- Category Manager
- Civil Engineer
- Contracting Strategy and Risk Advisor
- Data Manager
- HSSE Manager
- HSSE Supervisor
- IT Business Application Supervisor
- Production Technologist
- Security Officer
- Security Operations Specialist
- Seismic Interpreter
- Senior Contracts Engineer
- Unsolicited Applications
Other Current Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2019!
- Netcom Africa Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies (3 Positions)
- UBA Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry-level Graduate Trainee Job Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
- Fidelity Bank Graduate Entry Level Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
- OPEC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies (3 Positions)
- Nigeria Police Academy Academic & Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies
- Nigeria Custom List Of Successful Candidates For 2019/2020 Recruitment Released
Requirements for Sahara Group Careers 2019/2020 Job Creation Vacancies
The requirements of Sahara Group job depends on the kind of Sahara Group career job you’re looking forward to Apply for.
For instance, if you’re applying for Civil Engineer job vacancies, then you must be willing to show that you have skills as a Civil Engineer.
If you’re looking to fill HSSE Manager form during Sahara Group recruitment 2019, then make sure you have skills of the job before applying.
Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 45 years.
- Bachelor in Civil Engineering, Law, Engineering, Physical and social science B.Sc. or Geology/Geophysics, Computer Science Second degree might be an advantage
- Direct oil and gas experience or strong exposure
- NEBOSH Diploma
- NISP or any International Safety Membership
- A postgraduate degree or relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage
How to Apply for Sahara Group Careers 2019/2020 Job Creation Vacancies
If you have interest on any of this jobs, then the best way to apply is to visit Sahara Group Careers 2019 recruitment form form portal. Interested applicants are advised to visit www.sahara-group.com/careers-portal to apply or click on the link here to register online. Applications for Sahara Group recruitment 2019 job vacancies is currently open for all interested Nigerians. If you think you have all it takes, then this job is for you.
Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Application Closes on Tuesday, May 14th 2019.
- Flour Mills Nigeria Recruitment 2019 Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies (8 Positions)
- Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies (2 Positions)
- Food Concepts Plc Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancy & How to Apply
- UNICEF Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies (5 Positions) and How to Apply
Please Note: Interested candidates have to be available for assessment when due. For Latest updates about current job vacancies in 2019, kindly comment now.