Are you searching or looking for how to apply for Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies that is currently ongoing? Are you a graduate looking for job in Sahara Group? Sahara Group has job vacancies opportunity for you to apply and if you Wouldn’t mind we can guide you how to apply for Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 exercise, so if you wish to, then follow the steps below.
Sahara Group nutures businesses in the energy sector. These companies operate essentially within the energy industry and its associated sub-sectors. The Group consists of individuals, who are determined to make a positive impact on the business environment.
The Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 exercise has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the Sahara Group 2019 Recruitment Form?
- How can I apply for Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies?
- Is Sahara Group 2019 Recruitment Application Form out?
- When will Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 start?
- I need Sahara Group Recruitment 2018 updates?
Sahara Group are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Knowledge/Skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- A working knowledge of Java, C++ and C#
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Skill for writing reusable code libraries
- Possess a firm grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful API development and web security
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Minimum Qualification/ Experience:
- A degree from a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper).
- An Electrical Electronics/Computer Engineering bias will be an added advantage
- 2-4 years application development experience
- Experience building and integrating applications
- Experience with test-driven development
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced,& dynamic environment.
- Candidate must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills,
- Candidate must be a self-starter and a team player with a proactive approach to work.
- Candidate must be ambitious with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Knowledge of current technologies
- Candidate must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Candidate must be assertive.
- Board of Directors
- Managing Directors
- Group Human Resources
- Line Manager
- All staff
2.) Business Innovation Manager
Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Job Knowledge/Skills
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skill
- Intermediate to advance modelling skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio for effective presentation of ideas
Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancies Qualification/ Experience:
- A University degree (Preferably in Computing, Engineering or Management Sciences)
- 2 – 5 years of cognate working experience (Post NYSC)
- Candidates must be highly imaginative and open-minded
- Candidate must be able to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Candidate must be result-oriented
- Articulate, effective written and verbal communication
- Candidates must be tech-savvy
- Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Board of Directors
- Business Innovation Manager
- Application Developers
- Business Heads
- External stakeholders
3.) IT Desktop Support Analyst
Sahara Group Recruitment 2019 Qualification/ Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science/Engineering
- 0 – 3 years qualitative experience in technology deployment or support
- Certifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skill, ability to work virtually, fluency in English as a contract language.
- Highly analytical, hard-working,
- Creative & Logical,
- Organized, Professional conduct,
- Good interpersonal skills
- 2nd and 3rd Tier IT Support team
- 3rd party service providers
- Sahara Group staff
- Other Stakeholders
Application Closing Date
25th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Related Jobs
- Agro Park Development Company Recruitment 2019 Graduate Trainee Program
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Graduate & Exp. Job – Apply Now
- Current Jobs in Nigeria 2019 – See 2019 Current Job Vacancies & How to Apply
- Flour Mills Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Vacancies (7 Openings)
- P-YES Registration 2019 Application Form Portal & How to Apply for Presidential Youth Empowerment 2019