Apply Now for Sahel Capital Management Trainee Program (SMTP) Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy – Current jobs opening at Sahel Capital September, 2018 in Nigeria. The SMTP 2018 Recruitment Jobs Vacancies is open for unemployed SSCE, OND, HND and BA/BSc holders to apply. Sahel Capital is recruiting Graduates and non graduates into the following vacant positions which is a major ongoing Recruitment.
Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers Limited is a leading private equity firm focused exclusively on the Nigerian agribusiness sector. We adopt an integrated approach to deliver tailored capital solutions that meet the unique needs of companies and our investment partners. Partnership with Sahel Capital Agribusiness Managers delivers significant benefits including quality financial and operational experience, strong developmental impact and access to a powerful network of global relationships.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Sahel Management Trainee Program (SMTP)
General Role: Financial Reporting & Company Accounts Operations
Reporting To: Chief Operating Officer
- In 2013, Sahel Capital was selected as fund manager for the Fund for Agricultural Finance in Nigeria (FAFIN). FAFIN is an agriculture-focused investment fund initiated by the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and the German development bank, KfW. The mission of the fund is to catalyze agriculture-led inclusive economic growth in Nigeria by increasing the amount of commercial capital available for agricultural enterprises in the country providing competitive returns to investors.
- In August 2015, Sahel launched the Sahel Management Trainee Programme (“SMTP”), and as part of this initiative, Sahel will select high performing early career accounting/finance professionals (2–4 years’ work experience) that it can place within FAFIN portfolio companies. Selected individuals will spend 2-years rotating across three portfolio companies in different functional areas.
Why would this appeal to candidates?
- Candidates get exposure to three sectors over a 2-year period that builds their knowledge base and functional experience; and
- SMTP prepares candidates for a mid-management level role post the 2-year programme. Sahel would also pick the top performers to head the accounting departments of new investee companies.
Sahel Capital Management Trainee Program (SMTP) Recruitment 2018 Job Requirements
- First degree in Accounting, Administration or Social Sciences
- Two to Four years working experience in an accounting role
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA or equivalent.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to co-ordinate team members into achieving unit and organizational objectives
- Public/external bodies liaising skills
- Willingness and ability to live and work in different geographical regions within Nigeria
- Ability to co-ordinate, review & monitor all accounting related transactions.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.
How to Apply”
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] with “SMTP” as subject.
If you want us to update you with more details about the Sahel Capital Management Trainee Program (SMTP) Recruitment 2018 application form, Kindly drop your email address in the comment box. Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.