Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Manager (Female)
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
- Achieving high sales targets and goals.
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Giving sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Give response to client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with the team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any field
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience as a sales or business development role in solution selling organization(s).
- Deep knowledge about the Nigerian market and software solution sale industry is vital.
- Familiar with the sales life cycle and have both pre-sales and delivery experience.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies trends.
- Relevant Product-based sales certifications such as IBM, Oracle, Microsoft desired.
- Strategic and prospecting skills in customer acquisition, and retainment
- MUST be from an IT firm.
- A good degree from a reputable university.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fantastic interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven network of executive-level contacts within the Nigerian business community
- Target driven and ability to work towards deadlines.
- Strong consultative sales methodology.
- Ability to demonstrate software products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.