The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Enablement Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The sales enablement officerprovides sales leaders and reps with the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success. He/she will develop and execute impactful, data-driven solutions for transforming the sales process. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these solutions and cross-functional collaboration.
- He/she is also responsible for deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to execute the core-aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to selling and revenue performance.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Work with head, sales operation and strategy to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Build a trusted relationship with sales reps
- Serve as a liaison between sales, marketing and product teams
- Oversee effective onboarding and training programs for sales reps
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales and marketing teams
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Maintain sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and provides the capabilities sales team needs
Qualification / Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 3-4 years work experience.
- Experience in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training, or sales support, and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas
- Measurable experience with having a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of sales cycle, etc.
- Experience in executing change management initiatives with established approaches
- Involvement and participation in sales enablement groups or communities (ideal). The individual must be data-driven
Application Closing Date
23rd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.