Edgewood Consulting Limited is a Professional Management Consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm. Our firm provides a wide array of management consultancy services classified into two disciplines Recruitment/HR services, and Training & Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Software Solutions
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an ERP Software Solution Sales Executive; this position is responsible for driving new business sales of an ERP software solutions
- The ERP Software Solution Sales Executive will cultivate relationships and engage with clients to uncover significant client needs to position appropriate solutions that create value and efficiencies.
- Meet and exceed quarterly & annual sales target
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing plan and opportunity pipeline
- Maintain and drive high level of weekly sales activity
- Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT level
- Develop strong knowledge of ERP features and benefits
- Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience with a track record of achieving or exceeding sales target selling ERP Software solutions
- Experience in selling ERP software Solutions to Organizations.
- Contacts within Organizational marketplace that can be leveraged to build a pipeline
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Proficiency in PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web meeting tools.
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to travel 30 – 50% of the time and flexibility in work schedule
- Ability to communicate with and make presentations to Senior Management levels within an Organization
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT and business owners.
- Frontline product knowledge and successful sales techniques and professional sales skills.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans
- Implement and follow successful sales processes
- Be a Self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A driven sales professional with the ability to leverage professional networks, attend conventions, conference and association meetings
- Demonstrate excellent follow-up skills with prospects, customers and management. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning.
- Demonstrable experience, excellent account planning skills and a willingness to work hard and persevere to make things happen.
- Exemplary communications skills with a variety of influence styles to solve customer business challenges and drive results.
- Metrics driven, proficiency in Solution selling, building pipeline and increasing customer retention rates.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Executive – Software Solutions” as the subject of the mail.