Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Real Estate Firm is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are recruiting for a Sales & Marketing Executive (Real Estate) (preferably from Revolution Plus Property, Cappa and D’Alberto Plc, Adron Homes and Estates, Landwey Investment, PWAN Homes Limited, Wemabod Estates Limited, etc.) to oversee sales and marketing aspect of the day-to-day transactions, and process to ensure sales targets are met effectively in line with the marketing strategy.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Update and manage social media profiles.
- Update knowledge sales related legal documentation and property management.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Monitors and follow-ups on specific tasks and project deliverables.
- Compiles, controls and monitors the budget in accordance with budget allocation/limits.
- Drafts, reviews and implements subject matter related policies, regulations, procedures and systems of operations.
- Provides guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures.
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
- Provides recommendations on training and development, planning of subordinates.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Sales or Business Administration or similar field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within Real Estate / Property Development industry
- Experience in strategy development within Marketing & Sales for Properties & Real Estate Developments.
- Relevant professional certification such as Professional Chartered Marketer (CIM) or similar.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must reside in Lekki/Ajah or its environs
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.