West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) – Our client, an Indigenous Fashion Retail Company, is is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Ikeja and Lekki – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greeting and directing customers
- Providing accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answering customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- OND / HND / NCE, Bachelor’s Degree,
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Sales representative.
- Experience of working in luxury fashion stores.
- Must be friendly and possess customer service etiquette
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Flair for Fashion.
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Monday- Saturday(A day off) 8:30am – 7:00pm, till the last customer leaves.
- Sunday(Alternating) 12:00noon
N40,000 – N50,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date