This is to inform all interested applicants who wish to take part in the SAP Skills for Africa Programme 2018 Application Form is now out. SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Applications are invited for:
Title: SAP Skills for Africa Programme 2018
Requisition ID: 186215
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Date: July 2018 – October 2018 – Training Period
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Intern, Consulting, Technology, Entry Level
Objective & Mission
- The objective & mission of the Skills for Africa programme is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
- SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees become certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed job placement within the SAP Ecosystem.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme 2018 Requirements
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be a Nigerian National and currently residing in Nigeria.
- Candidates must not be in full time employment.
- Age limit – 27 years.
- Candidate must have proof of NYSC completion or exemption.
- Internship opportunity post programme will be non-residential and based in Lagos
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT.
- The programme is based in Lagos and is non-residential.
- To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
What the programme offers you and what you will get from us:
- Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you.
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme.
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification.
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance.
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online