Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a renowned International School with British Curriculum located in Abuja, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: School Administrative Officer
Location: Apo, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ideal candidate will function as a Personal Assistant and report directly to the School Administrator by providing assistance in school routine, financial and administrative matters
- Candidate must have good command of English Language and must be experienced in financial accreditation of schools.
- Lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Administrative activities to ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the school.
- Ensure that application forms are issued and received on time.
- Organize budget, financial material and statistical records
- Arrange prospective parent visit with new applicants for school tour.
- Communicate with prospective parents regarding the tuition and admission.
- Prepare relevant information for school staff as regards to a new student.
- Administrative duties with regards to the induction of new parents and students into the school system.
- Communication with parents via text, email, school app and website
- Maintain filing systems for important and confidential school documents.
- Take an active role in administrative duties in preparation for school events like- enrolment test, recruitment process etc
- Follow up on new enquires about the school ensure the students are registered and maintain a good customer service relationship with the parents after registration.
- Organise the activities of the school in Abuja school fairs
- Assist in organising the school marketing events.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Educational Management)
- Experience in school financial accreditation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an Administrative Officer in a school.
- Knowledge of computer and office administration
- Outstanding knowledge of techniques and etiquette.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.