Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Lekki / Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
- Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs)
- Take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with Companies House
- Follow up on actions from meetings and oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, ensuring decisions made are communicated to the relevant company stakeholders
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of employees and manage matters related to insurance and property.
- Take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company – in a publicly listed company
- Manage office space and property as well as deal with personnel administration
- Oversee public relations and aspects of financial management.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Office Administration or Secretarial Studies
- Must be a MALE with of 5-8 Years’ Experience as a SECRETARY
- Must reside in Lekki / Ajah
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and a well-organized approach to work
- The ability to prioritize work and to work well under pressure
- The capability to work with numerical information, plus analytical and problem-solving skills
- A diplomatic approach and the confidence to provide support to high-profile company staff and board members
- Management skills and teamworking skills
- Integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- A sound grasp of corporate governance issues
- A commercial frame of mind.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “Ms Word Format” to: email@example.com using “Male Secretary” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.