Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom-built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
Risk Control enjoys the trust of fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as local banks and large corporations and our services such as Background Checks, Security Risk Assessment, Accredited Security Training, Security Consulting, Anti-Counterfeiting, Forensic Solutions, are trusted by these organizations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Consultant
Location: Ajah – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create avenues to market our Risk Assessment and Due Diligence Services for increased Income
- Organize and create structures for carrying out Risk Assessment and Due diligence.
- Liaise with clients and ensure that their due diligence and Risk Assessment requests are carried out within the Turn Around Time agreed with the client.
- Work with clients to ensure that their Security Consulting needs are met within agreed timelines.
- Research and create new and efficient ways of carrying out required tasks, goals and assignments.
- Maintain records, files and databases of clients, work done and make analysis of the department’s success rate in achieving them.
- Carry out good customer relations with all the department’s clients to ensure that their needs are met and that they are satisfied with our services.
- Provide direction for the training academy and coordinate general administrative duties with regards to Training.
- Provides assistance in the development of, and modifications to policies and procedures that will best serve the academic community.
- Market Academy Training Programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.
- Facilitate lectures.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 3 years experience.
- Candidate must love research and must enjoy reading.
- Candidate must have good writing and communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to analyse data and generate report therefrom.
- N60,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.