Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoSecurity002
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a competent Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior.
- A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation. The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
- Protection of life and properties of the company and daily report of security situation of the
- factory complex, three housing estates and intelligent gathering concerning the company at large.
- Day to day reporting to Assistant Manager Security on security matters
- Ensure provision of adequate security for staff and asset
- Provide security intelligence service
- Conduct daily patrol of beats to ascertain the security situations from guards
- Daily reading of routine diary for onward report to the Head of Department for immediate action
- Monitoring staff, visitors and vendors in the company premises to ensure orderliness.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- OND or equivalent qualifications+ 20 years’ experience in industrial security at supervisory level or 10 years’ experience at officers’ level
- Computer literate Effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure Good man management for effective supervision of men under his work force.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online