You are welcome to the SEIFAC Registration Portal via www.seifac.org/register which is now open for SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme 2021/2022. Here I will walk you through 4 Easy Steps to create an account and login for SEIFAC Pre-Enrollment Portal to register.
Step 1 – Create a New Account
Create your account to get a username and password for accessing your data in future.
Interested applicant must be Up to 18yrs of age, create your profile to enable you to register as a Member of SEIFAC to qualify you for the SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrower Programme and other programmes and services of SEIFAC. Lets Do Agriculture As Business.
Step 2 – Enter your Bio-data
Fill your data under these categories:
- Personal Details
- Address Info
- Parent Data
- Next of Kin Data
- Documents Data
- Disabiliity Data
- Physical Features
Step 3 – Check for errors
Cross-check all your inputs. Make sure you have typed correctly
Step 4 – Print 2D Bar Code
Print the generated 2D Bar code and take it to a SEIFAC registration Center nesrest to you in your state
Step 4: Project account
You are required to open your SEIFAC Project Account with our Official Bankers which will be made known to you through your provided email address and on our website on the news menu. SEIFAC Project Account and Upload of Project account and BVN to your profile from 0.00am 1st February 2021 to 11:59pm 28th February, 2021.
Check Also For: Greenville LNG Recruitment 2021/2022 Oil & Gas Job Vacancies (12 Positions)
Create Your SEIFAC Account. Sign Up!
NB: All Fields in Asterisks (*) are Required
- Login to www.seifac.org/register/
- Enter your Surname *
- Enter your First name *
- Username *
- Email Address *
- Password * this should be minimum of 6 characters
- Confirm Password * – Enter your password again
- Password Reminder * – You need to pick a password reminder from the list provided online
- Answer * – Provide answer for the question that you will remember
- Enter the Captcha code that will be displayed on your screen. Try another if you can see it clearly
- Enter text appeared on the image on the website
- Finally, click on Create Account
Login to SEIFAC Registration Portal
This is for Registered Users! Sign In!
- Enter your username or email address
- Enter your password
- Click Sign In
You should click on forget Password if you cannot remember the password you used when opening the account and you will be directed with procedures to follow. Use the guide to restore your password.