First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Core Network Design and Support
Job Identification: 53
Job Schedule: Full time
- Implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future business requirements
- Setup, configure and support switching, wireless networks, routing, and multi-server environments.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Responding to enquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel, external vendors etc. to provide technical assistance and support.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions on network components (Extranet, Internet, routers/switches, ACI, Load balancers, DWDM) wireless and voice systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Responsible for updating/maintenance of business security and auditing requirements.
- Implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated reports
- Prepare reports, and other documentation for Network Services Support and associated efforts.
- Monitor and analyze network performance across the organization’s LANs, WANs, and wireless deployments.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in an IT related discipline
- Network Certifications e.g. Cisco, F5 would be an added advantage
- Advance knowledge in routing and switching protocols and features
- Cisco/Huawei DWDM infrastructure
- Hardware Load balancers (f5)
- Voice and Wireless Infrastructures
- Designing and implementation of functional network infrastructures
- Advance troubleshooting skills
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Capacity management (CPMG L2)
- Service level management (SLMO L2)
- Configuration management (CFMG L2)
- Change management (CHMG L2)
- Equipment Testing (TEST L2)
- Problem management (PBMG L3)
- Service Desk and Incident management (USUP L2)
- Network System installation and decommissioning (HSIN L2)
- IT Operations (ITOP L3)
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.