Fadac Resources are currently recruiting for the position of Senior Business Development Manager. Our client, is Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets. With over 23 years of experience in the field of finance management, tailoring on lease, loans and investment offerings to meet the financial needs of their customers either on a long or short term.
Other Related Jobs
Bell Oil and Gas Recruitment 2018 For Graduate & Exp. Job Vacancies (4 Positions)
2018 ECOWAS Recruitment See Positions and How to Apply Online
Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018 See Positions and How to Apply Online
DoviLearn 2018/2019 Free Online Short Courses | Enroll Now
FADAC Resources are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
- The job holder is responsible for improving the market position of the company & drive revenue generation in the B2B, B2C and B2B2C market space.
- He/she will define long term strategic sales goals, build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiate & close business deals while maintaining knowledge on market trends in the IT sector.
- New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’ needs, concerns & objectives
- Participate in pricing of solution/service
- Client Retention
- Present new products & services and enhance existing relationships
- Work with technical staff & other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange & participate in internal and external debriefs
- Ensure high customer service satisfaction levels to enhance customer loyalty
- Ensure high level of repeated businesses from existing customer base
- Increase market share of the organization
- Team Management
- Oversee & coordinate activities of the sales team
- Set sales target for team members and monitor performance
- Performs monthly performance appraisals for team members
- Conduct periodic trainings to improve team members’ capabilities
- Ensure manpower requirement for the sales team is met.
- Monitoring the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied.
Senior Business Development Manager Job Vacancy Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years progressive work experience in sales or marketing function
- Experience in the IT industry especially in the delivery of IT solutions
- Master’s degree is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2018.