Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Foreman, Bridge Construction (m / f / d)
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- We are in need of a Senior Foreman, Bridge Construction (m / f / d) in Onitsha, Nigeria for our bridge construction project – 2nd River Niger Bridge.
- Reporting to the site management on site
- Responsibility for the practical implementation of construction activities on-site with a special focus on the challenges in cantilever BCM and ILM of bridges. Tasks in this position
- Support of the site manager in the coordination and monitoring of subcontractors, job changes, deployment planning (working hours and shifts)
- Monitoring of performance goals and targets
- Control and acceptance of the respective construction steps
- Guiding and checking local workers / specialist foremen
- Responsible for the implementation of HSE and QA / QC plans
- Identifying and evaluating problems.
- Completed training as a steelworker or carpenter, proven work experience of more than 10 years in bridge construction work, especially in BCM (Balanced Cantilever Method)
- Additional qualification as a master / foreman
- Good knowledge of construction details and relevant building regulations, safety regulations and quality standards
- Good leadership skills, conflict and crisis management
- Fluent in English
- Experience abroad is an advantage.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Application Closing Date