Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Laboratory Attendant – Cement Industry
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a responsible Lab Assistant to carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing in cooperation with the rest of the lab team. The successful candidate will have experience in a laboratory environment and accuracy in order to extract reliable and valid results.
- Sampling of clinker hourly sieving for Litre weight
- Sample crushing for XRF Lab.
- Hourly sampling of VRM,
- Testing of residues and sending to XRF
- Hourly sampling of Kiln feeds for XRF analysis and testing of residues for kiln feeds.
- Sampling testing of cement for residues.
- WASC / GCE / SSCE + 20 years experience
- Ability to handle glass wares
- Colour identification
- Computer literate
- Outstanding communication skills
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online