Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Oil and Gas industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivalled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Mechanical Fitter
Employment Type: Fulltime
- The Senior Mechanical Fitter will be responsible for supervision maintenance of mechanical equipment and ensure minimum downtime of production facilities;
- Communicate the maintenance schedules to the other departments and supervise their implementation;
- Maintenance of Pumps, Motors Assembly and disassembly.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Monitor the delivery and inventories of spare parts, tools and equipment;
- Keep the necessary operational records;
- Prepare the shift schedules
- Analyzing the blueprints for mechanical systems to determine the specifications of the components to be constructed.
- Person Should Be Proficient in Auto Bottling Lines Like filling and Rinsing machines
Requirement and Qualification
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in an Oil and Gas serving Company
- Welding qualification certificate
- Experience in maintenance of mechanical equipment
- Good knowledge of mechanical maintenance of mining, processing or smelting facilities and equipment;
- Good knowledge of transport equipment and technologies;
- Aligns parts using jack, turnbuckles, overhead cranes, pins, wedges and hammer
- Basic hand and power tools, Welding tools, Computer-aided Design (CAD) software.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.