Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Security Guard – Cement Industry
Ref Id: GbokoSecurity001
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel.
- You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
- Protection of life and properties of the company
- Access control of staff, visitors and customers entering into the company and the three housing estates.
- Enforcement of company rules and regulations.
- Conduct daily patrol of beats to ascertain the security situations
- Proper handing and taking over of beats.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
- Primary School Certificate (Preferably WASC / SSCE / GCE) + 10 years’ experience in industrial security / Government Intelligence Agencies / Armed Forces, Etc.
- Effective communication. Good interpersonal relationship.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date