Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technician Electrical (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantElect001
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Carries out maintenance on Electrical plant equipment and monitoring of power generation and consumption.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Cable glanding, connections, termination of transformers and electric motors.
- Monitoring of power consumption and reporting daily.
- Maintenance of switchboard panel, 6.6kv bus panel, NGR panels.
- Illumination work
- Shift operations
- Electrical installation and maintenance work.
- Motor repairs and overhauling.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Other jobs as assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Ensure compliance with ISO Standards.
Education and Work Experience:
- School Certificate (Preferable WASC/SSCE) + 10 years working experience
- Trade Test II + 8 years experience
- Trade Test I + 5 years experience
- ND (Electrical / Electronic Engineering).
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to handle basic electrical tools and instruments properly.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date