The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, and to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill the critical vacant position below in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS):
Job Title: Senior Technology Manager – SGL 07
Job Code: HREIRS013
- The Senior Technology Manager, devises an effective strategy for executing and delivering on IT business initiatives.
- The Senior Technology Manager works within specific guidelines and procedures;
- Applies advanced technical knowledge to solve moderately complex problems;
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines approach, resources, schedules and goals.
- Responsible for creating detailed IT solution/ service design, based on the functional specifications, to meet quality & performance requirements & technical constraints.
- Candidate must possess a Degree (a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Degree) in Computer Science, or other relevant discipline, with at least 10+ years cognate experience and strong analytical skills.
- An MBA with a specialization in IT Management and other industry related Professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good Interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidate applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2021.
Application Closing Date
Sunday, 19th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates who possess the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply.
- Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply.
- This publication is not an extension of the previous job advertisement; This supersedes any other related publication.
- Candidates may only apply for 1 position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification
- The EIRS does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise.
- As an equal opportunity employer this recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.