ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors. Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited primary focus is to integrate first level customer service experience with fuels retailing and renewable energy products in Africa. We are pioneering the technology revolution in the downstream to see what additional value can be created to support the massive industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Advisor
Job Type: Part Time
- The service advisor oversees the day-to-day running of diagnostic centers and ensures that the centers are operated on standard service procedures to enhance high customer satisfaction and revenue assurance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Must keep a professional appearance for self and entire facility
- Responsible for all maintenance reminders and appointment booking
- Ensures that the vehicle has courtesy items
- Greet customers when they arrive at the service center and ensures that all their needs are attended to
- Receives the customer complain and ensures that they are properly documented on the check-in-sheet and repair order and filed
- Ensures that a walk-around check is conducted on the vehicle with the customer
- Consult with operators and technicians about necessary repairs and possible repair/price options to resolve customer complaint
- Provide customers with in-depth information about available aftermarket and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part options
- Answer questions about service outcome (after consulting with operators and technician if necessary)
- Advise customers about warranty protections and potential cost savings
- Help customers decide on additional job discovered
- Responsible for all payment cash/card/transfer
- Manage and oversee the service center’s workflow and scheduling
- Call customers to inform them of changes in service or to let them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up
- Explains work details to the customer
- Ensures that the customer leaves with a positive impression and a very high tendency of repeat visit and referral
- Responsible for post service follow up
- Document and resolves all customer complaint as much as possible
- Responsible for diagnostics centers revenue assurance and growth
- Minimum of B.Sc.
- Time Management
- Good Communication Skill
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Account Management
- Good use of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Relationship and Stakeholder Management
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online