Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment 2020/2021 registration has started. We’re going to show you how to apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited jobs in either the oil or gas company in Nigeria. If you’re ready to learn how to shape your career, then you’ll have to keep reading.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited recruitment form is very easy to fill. However, I’ll need you to understand that there things you’ll have to put into consideration.
Apply Also: Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Internship & Exp. Job Vacancies (3 Positions)
About Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water.
SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Treasury Specialist (Liquidity & Facilities Mgt) will monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services.
- He / She will support the Treasury Manager in liquidity management, risk assessment and timely accounting and reconciliation of all transactions.
- Monitoring and managing the company banks’ relationships.
- Evaluating, assessing and analyzing liquidity requirements.
- Enhancing the liquidity risk management framework and producing key risk management metrics to manage day to day risks.
- Assessing new business initiatives and products for their liquidity and funding risk.
- Responding appropriately to changes in, or new, regulations impacting liquidity.
- Imprest funding and management.
Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment 2020 Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must be chartered (ICAN or ACCA).
- At least 7 years experience in Banking with practical knowledge of Loan Administration, Liquidity Management and Cash Optimization.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.