Here is application guide on how to apply for Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 | See www.shell.com.ng Shell Nigeria Recruitment Form 2018 is right here. This Guide is about how you can apply for Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018 at www.shell.com.ng.
Do you want to apply for Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 exercise, Would you mind if we guide you on how to apply for Shell Nigeria recruitment 2018? If yes, you are at the right place as you will get everything you must know before the application closes.
There are many thing you need to understand about Shell Nigeria before you apply Here online. In case you are not aware, the Shell Nigeria recruitment 2018 form is free.
Shell Nigeria are recruiting to fill the following vacant position below:
Job Title: Investigation Case Manager
Auto req ID: 74738BR
Dimensions: Support and conduct approximately 10 – 15 investigations per year.
Requirements for Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 – SPDC Recruitment general requirements
If you want to register for SPDC recruitment 2018/2019, then you have to read about police jobs requirements below:
- Every candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- A successful candidate must have school certificate.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
- The role’s primary objective is to support and conduct investigations into potential breaches of the Code of Conduct, company policy and the law to maximize success and minimize liability and to effectively facilitate management decision-making including consequence management.
- Investigations may involve, but are not limited to, fraud, theft, bribery and corruption, conflict of interest, anti-trust and may involve employees, contract employees, vendors/suppliers and others
- The role secondary objective is to identify internal control weaknesses and quantifying any possible losses (as well as utilizing forensic data analytic tools) to identify relevant indicators.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
17th Nov, 2018.
Note: The Shell Nigeria is an equal opportunity employer.
Sharing this Publication with others to inform them. Share on your social media platforms using the sharing buttons below. Also let us know your opinion using the comment box section below.