Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Engineer – Power Plant (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantPowerplant001
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- To look after the shift operations of assigned area of Power plant efficiently,
- Monitoring & control of Parameters for all the equipments in the assigned area.
- Recording of all the operating parameters and maintaining records of respective area.
- Proper Handling of emergencies in respective assigned area.
- Independently handling the power plant control room operation.
- Independently handling the operation and control of DCS.
- All maintenance sections of Power Plant( Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation)
- Shift in charge of Power plant
- Casual staff of Power plant for house keeping
- Stores for receiving material and AGO.
- Admin. dept.
- Production department to get status of running equipment and gas consumption
- Nigerian Gas Company shift operating staff of Gas metering station for gas supply.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering, Minimum of 5 years Post NYSC experience
- Candidate should have work experience of gas Turbine based Power Plant with good knowledge of operations, trouble shooting and safety aspects
- He should be able to understand the standard operating procedures for various critical operational activities like start up/shut down and handling of emergencies.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date