Generator Fumes Kills Family Of 6 in Port Harcourt – It was a tragic scene at Rumuosi, Port Harcourt, on Tuesday night in Rivers state when generator fume left six people dead.
The victims were six, father, mother and four children.
Neighbor’s of the victims located at Rumosi, Port Harcourt, died after they inhaled smoke from the generator set kept in the house.
It was gathered that the family, was found lying lifeless after four (4) days of the incident. The bodies have since been taken to the mortuary by policemen from Choba Police Division.