Are you looking for how to apply for Society for Family Health Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise? Would you mind if we guide you on how you apply for 2018 SFH recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
There are many thing you need to understand about SFH before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, Society for Family Health Nigeria (SFH) online general 2018 recruitment is free.
Society for Family Health Nigeria require competent candidates for the vacant positions below:
1.) Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) Specialist
2.) Field Finance Officer
3.) Field Finance Officer –
4.) Field Finance Officer –
5.) Assistant Manager, Internal Audit
6.) Senior Officer, Internal Audit
Other Related Jobs
NEPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Form is Out | Register Here
British High Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise and How to Apply Online
Maritime Security/Safety Liaison Officer Recruitment 2018/2019 Job Vacancy
FAAN Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal | See When It Will Begin and How to Apply
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill SFH application registration form 2018. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
Society for Family Health Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application requirements?
Here you will know all the requirements for the Society for Family Health Nigeria (SFH) 2018 recruitment and other information you needed to have before you apply online for SFH recruitment 2018 exercise. Below are all Society for Family Health Nigeria application RECRUITMENT requirements below:
Society for Family Health Nigeria 2018 RECRUITMENT GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in any Sciences, Humanities and Social Science field of study
- Must possess at least 3 year of working experience in programming and behavioural change communication activities
- Additional qualification in particular, Masters in Public Health (MPH) will be an added advantage
- Must be a team player.
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Society for Family Health Nigeria recruitment 2018 form. If you still need an in-depth knowledge about some other Society for Family Health Nigeria (SFH) job requirement, kindly follow the steps below:
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page application letter (using the position reference as the subject), addressed to the “Director, Human Resources”, clearly providing evidence of competences required for the job and current remuneration and send to: BCCGFM@sfhnigeria.org
Application Closing Date
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address beside the job you are applying for.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information about World Food Programme (WFP) Recruitment 2018, kindly comment below. Also feel free to ask any question.
You can use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.