Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer (Mobile App, React Native)
Job Type: Permanent
- We are looking for a great front-end developer who is proficient with React js. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components with React js tech stack, including Material UI, Redux etc.
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to use.
- You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Meeting with the engineering and product management team to discuss user interface ideas and features
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Developing and implementing Mobile Application using React Native
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field
- Hands on experience in Mobile (iOS/Android) development
- Strong proficiency in React Native, CSS etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and WebSockets
- Knowledge in user authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts, good at solving complex technical problem
- Experience using common design patterns
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online