Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- The ideal candidate will assess software quality through manual and automated testing and co-ordinate with key internal and external stakeholders to define quality and impact standards.
Technology (Quality Assurance):
- Conduct rigorous testing throughout the development process, identifying potential issues and reporting them back to development teams.
- Assist in developing and implementing fixes and improvements, working with your team and with others in the organization to deploy updates and resolve issues that arise during the QA process.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Carry out testing of software features
- Carry out quality review of various applications
- carry out implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests
- Assists in test environment setup/teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing
- Provides suitable solutions for issues/errors based on the understanding of the system and client business processes
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities
- Collect and compile statistical quality data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system
- Develop, recommend, and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Generate logs to document testing phases and defects
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Responsible for implementing test plans, strategy and backup plans for all the testing strategies. Ensure that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
Standards and Procedures:
- Adhere to policies and procedures that are compliant with industry and regulatory policies and assists in formulating QA standards and best practices, organizational policies and processes and strategic plans
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures, interpret and implement quality assurance standards and evaluate adequacy of quality assurance standards
- Minimum of First Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other Physical Sciences. Additional related qualification will be an added Advantage
- An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes, knowledge of SQL andscripting, working experience in software development and software quality assurance is essential.
- Minimum of 3-4 years cognate experience and Knowledge of automated testing will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online