Are you looking for SPDC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form Portal? Do you want to see how to Apply for Shell Petroleum Development Company Careers 2019 recruitment Jobs now? If yes, then keep reading the information here. If you don’t know much about the ongoing SPDC recruitment 2019 kindly read it from here: SPDC Careers 2019 Recruitment Vacancies.
There are news everywhere now that Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is currently recruiting. Don’t bother, am going to give you a clear view on how you can apply/register. Many are saying it’s a rumor while others are saying that the form is already out.
It is our concern to bring to your notice that SPDC Recruitment 2019 Application Form is out. Here is a guideline on how to apply for Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment 2019 exercise.
Some of the most asked questions about SPDC recruitment 2019 include:
- Is SPDC 2019 Recruitment form out?,
- Where can I obtain the 2019 SPDC Recruitment form?,
- When will SPDC Recruitment 2019 Start?,
- I need SPDC 2019 Recruitment updates,
- How can I apply for SPDC Recruitment 2019? Just to list a few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Impact Assessment Lead
Reference ID: 109990BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Skillpool group: Health Safety Environment & Security
The Health Impact Assessment (HIA) Lead acts as subject matter expert (SME) and drives (HIA) and other health related input to environmental studies in Shell Nigeria. He/she leads the quality assurance and delivery of HIA & other health input to various environmental other studies:
- Contributes and leads the delivery of HIAs in all IAs/studies.
- Provides advice and support for the implementation of HIA aspects of the Impact Assessment (IA), including regulatory requirements and their implications to the business.
- Top quality of HIAs integrated into Impact Assessment studies
- Contribute quality and cost-effective health input to the Opportunity Realisation Framework (ORF) for projects.
- Serve as liaison between projects and the rest of the Health function
- Top Quality of HIA support and environment, social and health management plan advice provided to asset teams
- Effective liaison with regulators on Health aspects of studies
- Facilitating regulators site visits and consultation with communities and other stakeholders
- Good quality input to scoping workshops and consultation/participation of stakeholders in environmental studies process
- Drives HIA input into studies in compliance with Company and Group standards as well as local and international specifications.
- Contributes to the integrated effort for securing timely regulatory approvals/permits for projects
- Developing Environmental Management Plans (EMPs) – Health aspects – for projects. Work closely with project and asset teams to ensure that all plans/designs/operations take account of Environmental studies findings and recommendations and participate in the Hazards and Effects Management Process (HEMP)/ Hazard Identification (HAZID) process
- Develop cost-effective health impact studies/ strategy and ensure that study conclusions and recommendations are practicable and realizable for project implementation.
- Ensure evolving regulatory provisions/good industry practices are applied in Impact Assessment (IA) studies. Help to raise health impact awareness among team members/staff, contractors and community members in operating areas.
- Keep abreast of evolving regulatory provisions/good industry practices and ensure a corresponding level of HIA awareness among staff, contractors and community members
- Maintain health studies database in conjunction with relevant Shell internal party(ies)
- Contribute to the development and update of Standards, Procedures, Manuals and Guidelines for Environmental studies – HIA aspects.
- Mentor young engineers in Impact Assessment team and the company to grow HIA skills.
SPDC Recruitment 2019 Job Requirements
- A University degree preferably in Primary Health.
- Postgraduate qualifications in public, community health is required for this role. (Additional qualification in Occupational health and Project management will be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience.
- Good understanding and appreciation of the IA process is required
- Experience working in an Oil and Gas industry is desirable.
- Good knowledge of health safety and environment influence on energy business
- Knowledgeable in HIA studies, Research and Development are required.
- Knowledgeable in customer intimacy and environmental ecological processes
- Good understanding of business aspects of HSE in the short and long term
- Strong focus on Enterprise First (ensuring close connection and alignment with other Shell Businesses
- Passion to drive HSE performance excellence
- Good communicator
- Able to work effectively in a global (virtual) team
- Good analytical ability and keen sense of reality.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.