MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist Engineering Support Services
Location: Golden Plaza, Lagos
Employment Status: Permanent
- Management of Critical Power Infrastructure in Switching Center and Data Center
- Ensure that power and cooling system parameters at MTNN installations and leased property within the region are within MTNN specifications.
- Ensure spare power capacity is available for redundancy and future installations and provide 2nd level support to regional operations in assigned areas/ region.
- Maintain optimal performance of all cooling and power systems within the region. (Switch & BTS).
- Conduct routine maintenance of all power and cooling systems at MTNN installations and leased property within assigned area and ensure they are within MTN Specifications.
- Produce monthly reports on ESS activities within the region.
- Assist to direct the implementation and maintenance of efficient management information system for ESS operations in the assigned region.
- Coordinate data gathering for the duration of Local Power Distribution i.e., power outages, power consumptions for the rural and urban BTS / TX sites including the switching centers within the assigned region.
- Monitor maintenance contracts for regional contractors.
- Ensure continuous improvement of processes and procedures to foster efficiency of ESS operations within the assigned region.
- Ensure value is created through effective stakeholder management.
- Normal MTN Working Conditions
Experience & Training:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of power and cooling systems in telecommunications industry
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2021.