Hi, Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021/2022 Graduate Trainee Program is here again. No waiting anymore. Hurry and secure a space for yourself now. I will be guiding you on how to apply for the current Positions Available at Stanbic IBTC Bank. I will also give you a short Job Description for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee job at Stanbic IBTC.
Before applying for this job, you must also have a foresight of Required skills and talents needed as a Graduate Trainee for Stanbic Bank Recruitment 2021. These, I have been stated here.
Lastly, Needed Qualifications, Application Closing Date and Mode of Application for this job have been stated here.
Ready, lets get started…
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2021 Graduate Trainee Program
Location: Lagos Island
Job ID: 51927
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Stanbic IBTC Bank 2021/2022 Graduate Trainee Program Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Customer-service oriented
- Computer literacy
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
Application Closing Date